Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pros and Cons

Pros of having The Major out of town...
-Less laundry
-Minimal cooking
-Less Dishes
-Can take an evening spin class
-Bed to myself
-Can shop without him seeing the shopping bags
-TV all to myself
-Computer all to myself
-Can purge his junk
-The house is quiet at night
-His alarm doesn't wake me up
-Time away is always good

Cons of having the Maor out of town
-Kids all day, no break
-I have to do baths
-The kids miss him
-I have to take the garbage out
-I have to bring the garbage pails in
-No one to "stop by the store"
-Can't get cash from the ATM (his wallet)
-I miss him
-The house is too quiet
-Lonely sometimes
-Can't run errand after he gets home

3 comments:

  1. hey..i don't have a website but take orders by e-mail...thanks for stopping by...i have posted a couple of more pics of things i have made...

    ReplyDelete