Monday, December 15, 2008

Well....

Well, I didn't get as much done today as I thought. S is sick with a cold and was very needy so I actually spent most of the day on the floor playing with him and feel good about it. I realized that I had spent many days playing with these toys with C (older sister) but never had sat and truly played with him like this.

So, both kids in bed now and I'm pondering what I at today...

diet coke
breakfast at diner, eggs, country ham, homefries, toast and more diet coke
pringles potato chips and apple juice
afternoon diet coke
fish sticks and a few green beans, had to so C would eat hers
Bud lite to celebrate after kids are in bed

hmm.....should not repeat this tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a typical day for me!! I really need to start eating some fruits and veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like the man being gone for a crazy diet. Sounds about like my house when my Major is TDY.

    ReplyDelete