Friday, January 9, 2009

Last 24 Hours

Events from the past 24 hours by the numbers. I've been a busy gal, got home last night and had a b-day party for Caroline today. Off to bed....

1 birthday party
2 = number of planes Caroline threw up on yesterday during landings
2 meals at McDonalds
3 = hours sweet babysitter took kids out of the house for me today
4 = number of suitcases I unpacked today
5 = days till cleaning lady comes, YEAH
6= hours it would take me to clean my house if cleaning lady wasn't coming, bless her
7 sippy cups found in my car, not kidding, seriously SEVEN, gross
8 people who stared at me with puking child without even offering to help
10 = how many times I said shi@@ when the Major said he'd be out of town next Thurs, night I'm hosting girls dinner club
11 = number of phone calls I'll have to make to find a sitter for dinner club night
20 kids at the party
30 = dollars it cost me to have the babysitter, soooo worth it
3 days till she comes again
18 chicken nuggets consumed. so gross yet so yummy
22 = number of goodie bags I stuffed
24 = number of cupcakes I baked
70 = dollars it will cost me to get house cleaned. so worth it, merry chirstmas to me!

2 comments:

  1. Landon puked all over hubby at Lowes last night. Gorgeous. Such a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is real life, isn't it? When it rains, it pours...and all in one day! Merry Christmas to you indeed!

    ReplyDelete