Thursday, January 1, 2009

Not a fan

I'm not a big fan of resolutions because once you break them you don't try anymore. However, I thought I'd jot down a few ideas of things I'd like to improve upon.

Go to bed earlier, I have a much better day with a good night sleep, so after this post I'm off to bed. Well, after I check FB and my email one more time.

Be more patient with my kids, when things get busy or stressful for me they react to me. If I snap at them they whine, cry and snap back, sounds pretty logical, just stay calm and talk nice.

Plan my time better, so I can get more done.

Manage paper in my house, file it, shred it or take action quickly instead of forming a nice pile in my kitchen.

Prep the night before for the next day, a few preparations the night before (i.e. fill sippy cups, make sure dishes are done, have bag packed etc...) make for a better day.

Well, that's my top 5, what are yours?????

Keep up with my to do list, simple enough huh.

2 comments: